Rabu, 12 Desember 2012

Happy 10th Anniversary, YES!!!!!

Hello, My Name is Tiffa Sutopo
And I am a YES student from Indonesia
for YES 2012 - 2013
I school in Columbus East High School in Columbus, IN
Yup, I have a lot of experiences in here
Every my exchange days are not always sunny, there are parts that cloudy
But, I understand that was a challenge for me to be better

I did presentation for my each classes last month to Celebrate International Education Week
And I got good respond in those classes.
I talked about Indonesian, Language, A little bit about history and geography and also economy, I introduced them about my Indonesian Currency
After that I gave the students in those classes a souvenirs who can answer my trivia or ask my something.
It was very Fun!!!

This day 12-12-12
YES had 10th anniversary
Thanks YES for giving me an opportunity and feel a wonderful things in America

I made something here
I took pictures with my friends and made a sign Happy 10th Anniversary
Interview all the teacher about "what do you think about having exchange student in your class and school?"

I wore my YES T-shirt all day long
and a lot of people ask me "what's that?"
and i am glad to explain them about this program


 



 


 


 


 



Mr. Newell, the principal and Me after interview

Me and shawnee held the sign during american studies class

Nicole Wheeler, Rebekah Brown and me in Nutrition class

Happy 10th Anniversary, this sign was held by Mariana, Zayn, and Kelby during my Lunch Time

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar